Contact Us

01223 224480

9.00am to 5.30pm

Monday to Friday

9.00am to 1.00pm


The gas butane or burning hot propane gas on a cookerUnless the rent includes certain amenities, you will usually be responsible for electricity, gas, water, council tax and telephone bills on the property. We will arrange the transfer of electricity, gas and water accounts by taking meter readings prior to the start of the tenancy and then submitting the necessary forms to the supplier concerned. Please inform us immediately if you change your electricity or gas supplier.

We will notify the relevant Local Authority of the commencement of your tenancy so that they may invoice you directly for Council Tax. Please note that if you are a single occupier you are entitled to a 25% discount.

We cannot make any arrangements to connect a telephone and suggest you contact either BT (0800 800 150) or Virgin Media (0845 454 1111) at least three working days prior to occupation.

A television licence and any cable, digital or satellite television arrangements will be your sole responsibility. However, if a cable, digital or satellite service is not already available at the property you must contact us for written permission prior to installation.